Are you a licensed Cosmetologist looking to further your education?
Consider applying for our Cosmetology Instructor Program!
Becoming a cosmetology instructor can be a highly rewarding career path for those who have a passion for the beauty industry and a desire to share their knowledge with others. Here are some potential benefits to becoming a cosmetology instructor:
- Share your expertise: As a cosmetology instructor, you will have the opportunity to share your skills and knowledge with aspiring beauty professionals. You can pass on your expertise to a new generation of cosmetologists and help them excel in their careers.
- Job stability: The beauty industry is constantly growing and evolving, so there is always a demand for qualified cosmetology instructors. This means that you can enjoy job stability and security in your career.
- Flexibility: Here at The Salon Professional Academy, we offer two schedule options for their instructors, allowing you to teach part-time or full-time depending on your needs. This can be especially beneficial for those who want to balance their work with other responsibilities.
- Personal growth: Teaching can be a personally rewarding experience that allows you to grow and learn new skills. As a cosmetology instructor, you will have the opportunity to develop your teaching skills and improve your communication abilities.
Requirements for Cosmetology Instructor Program:
- Michigan Cosmetology or Esthetics License
- 1 year experience in a salon or spa
- A passion to help the next generation of Cosmetologists!
To schedule a tour to learn more, please click this link to pick a time. If you have questions or would like to speak with Admissions, please email Kacie – firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 616-377-7400.